In Python tutorial we provides basic and advanced topics of Python. Our Python tutorial is designed for beginners and professionals. Python is a simple, interpreted, general purpose, high level, and object-oriented programming language
It supports Object Oriented programming language to develop applications. It is simple and easy to learn and provides lots of high-level data structures.
Python is easy to learn yet powerful and versatile scripting language, which makes it attractive for Application Development.
Python’s syntax and dynamic typing with its interpreted nature make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development.
Python supports multiple programming pattern, including object-oriented, imperative, and functional or procedural programming styles.
Python is not intended to work in a particular area, such as web programming. That is why it is known as multipurpose programming language because it can be used with web, enterprise, 3D CAD, etc.
In Python we don’t need to use data types to declare variable because it is dynamically typed so we can write a=10 to assign an integer value in an integer variable.
Python makes the development and debugging fast because there is no compilation step included in Python development, and edit-test-debug cycle is very fast.
It was designed by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990. Like Perl, Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
Why to Learn Python?
- Python supports multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the other English language.
- Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with less code .
- Python runs on an interpreter system, which meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-orientated way or a functional way.
- Python is a wonderful language and supports the development of a wide range of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
- Python provides automatic garbage collection.
Applications of Python
- Easy to Learn and Use
- Cross-platform Language
- Interpreted Language
- Free and Open Source
- Object-Oriented Language
- GUI Programming Support
- Large Standard Library