Netzole Techonology Pvt. Ltd
Located on the 11th floor of the beautiful The I-Thum in an award-winning creative space, NETZOLE is a vibrant Web Development Organization specializing in Results-Driven Websites. We are growing and looking for an enthusiastic the candidate who is goal-driven, motivated, and who is truly passionate about delivering results.
Delivering results-driven web solutions to clients on time, while exceeding clients' expectations, meeting objectives and maintaining profitability.
- Coordinate and manage a team and other professionals working on various web development projects.
- Manage schedules, work assignment, status reports, project budgets, scope of work, milestones, risk, change control, allocated resources, etc.
- Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with client requirements and company’s standards.
- Responsible for developing conceptual system requirements and making the final determination on decisions throughout each project.
- Be able to identify opportunities and offer solutions or improvements.
- Create standards; implement processes and new technologies to continuously improve the operational standards of excellence.
- Effectively communicate and manage client’s expectations throughout the development process.
- At least 5+ years of exeprience in with a web development firm (other areas of project management WILL NOT be considered).
- Have a proven track record as a project manager on medium to large web projects.
- Ability to demonstrate completed web projects and explain the role played in these projects.
- Have solid technical understanding of the web technologies and solutions behind these projects and strong computer skills.
- Have strong experience in creating websites that effectively sell products or services.
- Have excellent team management, communications, people and written skills.
- Have excellent problem solving, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to research and learn new technologies quickly and on your own.
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to think "outside the box"
- Excellent time management skills
- Pursuit of excellence
- High level of energy
- Up to date with various web design trends and technology
- Strategic thinking
- Understanding of marketing concepts and methodology
- Excellent leadership skills
- Flexible &adaptive